This is for those who are longing and craving to participate in the forthcoming INEC Recruitment 2018, this article is published to keep you posted and updated. We are going to let you know more about INEC Recruitment 2018 , How to Apply, qualification, requirements and other important information. If you wants to know if the 2018 INEC Recruitment has started? then continue reading this article and get yourself informed.
All interested applicants for the INEC Recruitment 2018 are to take note that The independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2018 is scheduled to commence very soon to enable the body prepare ahead of 2019 general election.
INEC Recruitment 2018 | Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2018
Several questions has been coming to us about the INEC recruitment 2018 from people who are waiting for it commencement . Some of these questions are listed below;
- When is INEC Recruiting for 2018?
- INEC Recruitment 2018 Guide and Requirement?
- How to apply for INEC Recruitment 2018?
- INEC 2018 Official Recruitment Portal?
- INEC 2018 Recruitment Deadline
- Has INEC Started Recruitment for 2018?
INEC Recruitment 2018 Requirements
Interested applicants who wish to apply for INEC Graduate Recruitment should not the criteria enumerated after below;
- Applicants must be between 18 and 35 years.
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC, HND, ND and NCE) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Federal Government Employees Grade Level 07-09 at State Level possessing minimum of National Diploma / equivalent.
- Must be a Lecturer of a Federal Tertiary Institution or Member of the following Professional Associations (NMA, ANAN, PSN, NSE, NIA, NIQS).
- Both Male or female is fine and must be between 1.68 meters tall, while 1.65 meters tall for female applicants.
How To Apply For 2018 INEC Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to:
Secretary to the Commission,
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC),
“Plot 436 Zambezi Crescent,
At the moment, the INEC recruitment application form is not out, this page will be updated once the recruitment commence. To know if INEC Recruitment 2018 has officially started, visit INEC recruitment portal at www.inecnigeria.org/?s=recruitment or bookmark this page and visit it frequently for we shall update anytime the recruitment kicks off