Are you aware that Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Recruitment 2018 Young Engineers Program is currently ongoing? Will you like to work with IKEDC? if yes then read on. This is to inform all interested applicants who wish to take part in Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Recruitment 2018 Job Vacancies, and wish to know if the IKEDC Recruitment 2018 Job Vacancies Application is NOW open.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) 2018 Google Search Incoming terms
- When is Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Recruiting for 2018/2019?
- How to apply for IKEDC recruitment 2018 Young Engineers Program?
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Recruitment Official Portal 2018/2019?
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Recruitment 2018 Started?
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2018 Requirement?
The Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Young Engineers Programme
Job Type: Full time
- Successful candidates will be expected to work within the power distribution sector with experienced engineers, developing skills and experience in order to become a competent and effective professional Engineer within the Power Sector and provided with challenging job opportunities.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Recruitment 2018 Job Vacancy Qualifications
- Preferably fresh from the university but certainly with not more than 2 years’ experience, who are highly intelligent, hardworking, having the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value integrity more than wealth.
- Minimum B.Sc. or, preferably, M.Sc. Degree in Engineering, in one of the following disciplines Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering from reputable Universities with a minimum of 2nd class upper
- Must have completed NYSC
- Maximum age of 26 years as of December 2018
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online