How to Fill Npower 2018 Recruitment Application Form, Step by Step Procedure. Npower Recruitment 2018 Application Form will be released on 5th November 2018. Below here, we have mentioned the detailed information about How to Fill Npower Recruitment 2018 Application Form. The npower 2018/19 recruitment is open for undergraduates and Applicants can apply for any of the 7 trades listed below.
Npower 2018 Recruitment Application Form
Npower 2018 Recruitment application form will be released on 5th November 2018. Applicants can fill the form till 16th November 2018. It is very important to fill the form accurately otherwise, it will lead to disqualification of applicant. No application will be provided through offline mode. There will be no need to send the application through email or by post. Save the print copy of the application for future use.
How to Fill Npower 2018 Recruitment Application Form Online
Follow these steps to fill Npower recruitment 2018 application form:
1- To apply for npower recruitment 2018/19 read and follow the steps here.
2- Fill the Application Form followed by Part- I and Part- II of 2018 npower recruitment.
3- Read Declaration and Click on Agree.
If you need more information, then continue reading:
Step- 1: Apply online
- Visit the official website (link will be given above).
- Click on the”Online application for various npower job categories.
- On the top right-hand side of the webpage, there are two links namely: “PART-I Npower Graduate Registration” and “PART- II Npower Undergraduate Registration”.
- Click on Part – II Npower Undergraduate Registration.
Step- 2: How to Fill the Npower 2018 Recruitment Undergraduate Application
- As you click on the link of “Part-II Npower Undergraduate Registration”, a new webpage will appears on the screen.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on ‘Yes’ button available on the bottom of the screen.
- Clicking on ‘Yes’ button takes you to the application form.
- Part-II Npower Build recruitment 2018 registration is divided broadly into four pages.
Enter your Personal Details
- In this page, the system asks for the candidate’s personal details.
- Enter your Name, DOB, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Aadhaar Number (if available), Nationality, Community, minority, marital status, etc.
Enter your Qualification Details:
From here select your qualification details.
- Enter your complete address in the prescribed fields.
- Applicant email must be valid and also enter your personal contact number or the phone number of your parents.
- After filling all the details, click on ‘Continue’ button.
Choosing the Branch Preferences
- In this page, applicant have to choose the preferences for Npower recruitment 2018 undergraduates categories.
- Mark the preferences in numbers from 1 to 6.
Check Your Details
- In this section, the candidates can update their details by clicking on ‘Update’ button.
- check your details properly as no correction will be allowed after the submission of the npower application form.
Please Note: Don’t forget to take the printout of this page. Click on “Print” option available there.
Npower 2018 Undergraduate Application
The npower 2018 recruitment involves six (6) steps:
- Create Account.
- Select area of your interest.
- Uploading of passport Photograph.
- Uploading of Documents/Credentials.
- Fill your personal details
- Then check what you fill before clicking on the submission button.
If you have succeeded with fill and uploading of the above mentioned documents then, click on next button, otherwise click the “Reload button and it will take you to submission page.
After the submission, an email will be sent to the applicant telling you that you have successfully applied for Npower 2018 recruitment.