Here comes your opportunity to apply for Guinness Nigeria Graduate Marketing Intern Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Vacancy, for those who don’t have the idea that the Guinness Nigeria Graduate Marketing Intern Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration is currently ongoing, this article here is to guide you on how to apply for Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration, Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Requirements, Guinness Nigeria Recruitment Qualifications and other important updates via this year Guinness Nigeria Recruitment.
Guinness Nigeria are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guinness Marketing Intern
Type of Job: Non-Employee
Level: Internship (Marketing Training Program)
Reports To: Brand Manager, Guinness
Guinness Nigeria Graduate Marketing Intern Recruitment 2018 Business and Role Context
- Diageo’s vision is to become the best performing most trusted and respected Consumer Goods company in every market we operate. Our goal is to be ‘winning at the moment of choice’. This along with putting the consumer at the heart of everything we do, will deliver sustained, mutual growth for our brands, categories, customers and partners.
- Guinness is a global priority brand for Diageo and it is the #1 beer brand in Africa. Nigeria is currently the largest global Guinness market by value.
- Our vision is to remain an iconic brand and # 1 beer brand of choice in Nigeria; by consolidating our big brand credentials and driving everyday relevance amongst our target consumers.
- Recruiting the next generation of drinkers is very key to winning in Nigeria and indeed Africa.
External Job Descriptions
- Are you Bold enough to take Bittersweet decisions?
- Do you go beyond the ordinary?
- Are you interested in a Rich and Refreshing experience?
- Are you truly Made of More?
- If you answered yes to any of these questions, Guinness Nigeria needs you for MoreThan A Job.
- Guinness Foreign Extra Stout is looking for 4 individuals to join the brand on an Extraordinary immersive journey.
- Join a multifunctional project team to deliver a multi-sensory experiential playground where you can explore the multi-dimensional flavors of our iconic black brew – Guinness Foreign Extra Stout
Guinness Nigeria Graduate Marketing Intern Recruitment 2018 Requirements
- Recent graduate
- Digitally savvy and active on Social Media
- Self-Confident and flexible enough to work with characters from every part of the Milky Way
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to effectively manage 3rd party and cross functional team relationships.
- Strong project management skills – able to manage multiple projects effectively, drives to achieve deadlines and sets high standards for self and others.
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online