Apply Now for Guinness Nigeria 2018/2019 Undergraduate Scholarship – Guinness Nigeria is Currently seeking for applications from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their Scholarship opportunity. Please note that the Guinness Nigeria 2018 Scholarship requirements, guides and other important updates has been publish here.
We are Guinness Nigeria, member of Diageo Plc the world’s leading premium drinks business with an unrivalled collection of beverage alcohol & non-alcohol brands across the Spirits, Wine & Beer categories.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified students who wish to be considered for:
Title: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme
- This scholarship supports Guinness Nigeria’s commitment to implementing transformative schemes that foster youth development.
- The scholarship will provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics. Student from our host communities are encourage to apply.
- Applications are open to students studying the following courses: Engineering & Sciences – Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Lab Science, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Marketing & Sales, Human Resources/Industrial & Labour Relations and Accounting.
- Candidates must be 1st or 2nd year students in Nigeria Universities or Polytechnics.
Guinness Nigeria 2018/2019 Undergraduate Scholarship Selection Criteria
- Candidates may be required to write an aptitude test
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to provide a letter of introduction from the Chairman of their Community Development Associations where applicable.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following details below to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Name
- Matriculation Number/Year of study
- Hometown/Local Government Area/State of Origin
- Phone Number/e-mail address
- Scanned copy of Student ID card or
- Admission letter.
- Guinness Nigeria Plc does not assign Representatives/Agents to assist Applicant process applications.
- All cost or expenses for applying is on the account of the applicant.