Here are all you need regards to Graceco Limited 2018 Graduate Trainee Program available job vacancies. If you have been looking for procedure on how to apply for Graceco Limited 2018 Graduate Trainee Program, requirements, and lots more, this article is for you. The Graceco Limited wishes to recruit a suitably qualified candidate for the position of Graduate Trainee Program.
We’re looking for highly motivated employees who bring their all to work every day. We have a high-productivity and high-engagement culture that’s not for anyone seeking a comfort zone. If you’re ready to rock, we’re the place for you.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee (Food Science & Technology)
Status: Full time
- The Graduate Trainee Program will run for 12 months and upon completion, successful applicants will be assigned a role in our logistics department.
- Job location and working hours: The position is located at Alagbado Lagos, Nigeria. Working time is normally between 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am to 3pm on Saturdays.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective and experience.
- Apply academic learning to the workplace environment.
- Participate in project teams to achieve work outcomes.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Maintains confidentiality of information ensuring that top secret ideas are accorded the confidentiality they deserve.
- Learning staff functions, management view points, company policies, practices and operations which are significant in the proper functioning of the organization in the corporate world.
- Monitoring the progress of performance with trainers and management as per the requirement of the organization.
- Perform other work related tasks as required.
Graceco Limited 2018 Graduate Trainee Program Qualifications and Experience
- Applicant should have a Bachelor’s degree in Food Science and Technology.
- Applicant must be a fresh graduate residing in Lagos State.
- Interested Applicant must have graduated with at least second class upper in a reputable university.
- Applicant must be a stickler for accuracy
- Applicant must be proficient in Microsoft Office (excel, word and PowerPoint).
- Preference will be given to candidates living within Ikeja, Agege, Abule egba, Ipaja, Alagbado, Otta and immediate environment.
- You will need to show:
- Business skills – ability to manage budgets, lead team and liaise with suppliers
- Readiness to learn new skills and technology.
- The ability to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels.
- Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- The confidence to respond positively when under pressure.
- The ability to negotiate with, and persuade others
- The ability to lead and motivate others
- People management skills, high level of initiative and self-management skill.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be “Graduate Trainee ( Food Science & Technology)”.