FRSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form Portal – FRSC is now seeking applications from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies. Please note that the recruitment requirements, qualifications, guides and other important updates will be publish here once the recruitment exercise commence.
The FRSC Recruitment 2018/2019 has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the Federal Road Safety 2018 Recruitment Application form. Many people have been asking questions like:
- When will FRSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form will be out?
- How can I apply for FRSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
- Is the FRSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form out?
- When will 2018 FRSC Recruitment start?
- I need FRSC Recruitment 2018 updates?
FRSC Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirements
Applicants applying for the FRSC Recruitment 2018 must possess any of the following
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
4. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
FRSC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Method
Candidates who wish to apply should visit the FRSC official website via www.nipost.gov.ng.
1. The online application is free.
2. Aptitude test will be conducted to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process.
3. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified.
4. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
5. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
For the latest update on Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment 2018, kindly drop your Email Address using the comment box below.