FRCN Recruitment 2018 Starting date announced. The Federal Radio Corporation is now seeking applications from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies. To apply for the FRCN Recruitment 2018 all applicant are to follow the step by step guides below. Following the conclusion of the Nigerian Government to recruit more graduates as Nigeria’s publicly funded radio broadcasting organization to raise Broadcasting awareness among citizens thereby increasing the number of workers.
On this note the management of Federal Radio Corporation has on this note made it open to the public that the recruitment will commence any moment.
Before applying for the FRCN Recruitment 2018, applicant need to know all it takes to apply and the requirements for the FRCN Recruitment 2018. We have researched and put together requirements involve.
FRCN Recruitment 2018 Requirements
All candidates for the FRCN Recruitment 2018 are to possess the following before applying:
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any of the following disciplines Accounting, Economics, Mathematics and other relevant courses that fall under the program.
- Have an NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
All applicants applying must possess
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Good team spirit and ability to effectively delegate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Better Knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the FRCN operates
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws
- Strong Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate
- Experience in applications of tax laws and enforcement of tax laws
- Good knowledge of taxation principles and laws
FRCN Recruitment 2018 Application Procedure
Interested and qualified applicant should visit the FRCN official website via www.radionigerialagos.com.
PLEASE NOTE: Currently the FRCN Recruitment 2018 form is not yet out, as soon as the recruitment application form is out we all update you.
- Candidate should follow the steps here to fill the application.
- Only applications in respect of the position would be considered.
- All individuals are expected to apply to only ONE position.
- Multiple applications by one Candidate for more than one job will be disqualified.
- Multiple applications by one Candidate for more than one job will be disqualified. Upon submission, applicants will receive an
- Upon submission, applicants will receive an acknowledgment containing a reference number which must be quoted in all future correspondences.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
If that you want us to update you at the right time about Federal Radio Corporation Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, do help us share this information.