This is to inform you that Flour Mills of Nigeria 2018 Industrial Training Program online registration is currently ongoing. Are you an undergraduate or OND holder looking for a place to do your Industrial Training? Do you dream of a career in a truly world class environment? Are you ready for a rewarding learning experience at Nigeria’s largest food and agro-allied company?
Then, complete the application form for an opportunity to do your Industrial Training in FMN (Please be sure to upload your IT/SIWES letter in your application)
Please Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money.
How To Apply For Flour Mills of Nigeria 2018 Industrial Training Online
- The application process requires you to register and obtain your login details (ID and password).
- Please remember your login details, it will be required to apply for a particular vacancy.
- If you forget your password, use the service provided to retrieve it.
- You must update the following parts of your CV before you apply for any of the jobs.
- Personal Details
- Computer Exposure
- Tertiary Education
- To apply for any of the vacancies, follow the link provided.
- Application process also allows you to update and amend your CV information at any time.
- To update and amend your CV, follow the link provided. You require your ID and password.
Interested candidates must:
- Be highly focused and success driven.
- Be strategic and analytical thinkers
- Possess good leadership, interpersonal and people skills.
- Be highly personable
- Possess high level of integrity and self regulation
- Possess excellent communication skills in oral and spoken word
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Register to apply for the available jobs. Provide a valid email address and mobile number as these will be the medium of communication.
Note: Please be sure to upload your IT/SIWES letter in your application.