Are you aware that First Bank Graduate Trainee 2019/2020 Job Vacancies is currently ongoing? Will you like to work with UAC Nigeria? if yes then read on. This is to inform all interested applicants who wish to take part in First Bank Graduate Trainee 2019 Job Vacancies, and wish to know if the First Bank 2019 Recruitment Job Application is NOW open.
First Bank Graduate Trainee 2019/2020 Job Vacancies Google Search Incoming terms
- When is First Bank Recruiting for 2019?
- How to apply for First Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies?
- First Bank Recruitment 2019/20 Job Vacancies Official Portal?
- Has First Bank Recruitment 2019 Started?
- First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 Requirement?
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme
- Are you enthusiastic, outstanding and looking for a unique opportunity to attain your full potential?
- Do you have right attitude, behaviour and knack for breaking new grounds?
- Do you desire an opportunity within the financial services sector to build uncommon skills and competencies that will set you apart in the world of work?
- This is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
- As part of on-going initiatives to enhance its operational efficiency and effectiveness and improve customers’ experience across the various touchpoints, the Bank is launching a recruitment campaign for the 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme. We seek to attract exceptionally sound, results-oriented and suitably qualified individuals into the Bank’s talent pool to meet our growing manpower requirements across the enterprise.
- It is an opportunity you cannot afford to miss!
First Bank Graduate Trainee 2019 Requirements
To be part of this unique Programme, the following criteria must be met:
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline
- A maximum age of 27 years as at 31st December 2018
- A minimum of 5 credits (including English and Mathematics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Follow the application steps below:
First Bank Graduate Trainee 2019 Application Steps
- Visit the first bank online application portal: https://firstbanknigeria.com/careers/
- New applicants should click on the “Start Application” menu and provide their basic information. On submission of your basic information, you will instantly receive an acknowledgement email from the portal containing the link that will enable you continue the application process. You MUST click on the link (or copy and paste the URL into your browser) to continue the application.
- Returning applicants should click on the “Continue Application” menu and login with their email address and password
- If you have any complaints or encounter challenges in the course of your application, Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call any of the help lines: 07013472135, 08097178248.
- Bio-data, education and preferred test location among others.
- Take note of the 12-digit Application Reference Number (ARN) as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal.
- Print out the acknowledgment slip upon final submission of the online application.
- All applicants are required to indicate their “Preferred Aptitude Test Location”. The available locations are: Abuja, Lagos, Enugu, Kano and Port Harcourt. Applicants would not be able to change test location after submitting their applications
- All educational qualifications presented by applicants will be verified.
- FirstBank of Nigeria Limited and its recruitment partners wilt never demand money from any prospective candidate seeking career opportunities in the Bank.