Here are all you need regards to FIRS Recruitment 2018 available job vacancies. If you have been looking for procedure on how to apply for FIRS Recruitment 2018, requirements, and lots more, this article is for you. The Federal Inland Revenue Services wishes to recruit a suitably qualified candidate for the position of General Manager, Security.
FIRS Recruitment 2018 Exercise
Federal Inland Revenue Services Recruitment 2018 has in recent time, proven to be among the top search Nigerian hottest vacancies on Google search engine. Many graduate job seekers who want to enroll for the opportunity have been asking questions like;
- Has FIRS Started Recruitment for 2018?
- When is FIRS Recruiting Starting?
- How to apply for FIRS 2018 Recruitment?
- FIRS Official Recruitment 2018 Portal?
- Update on FIRS 2018 recruitment
- FIRS 2018 Recruitment Guide?
- FIRS 2018 Recruitment Deadline
So we will be looking at answering the above questions on how to apply for Federal Inland Revenue Services Recruitment 2018. Kindly stay focused and read through.
FIRS is a compulsory levy imposed on the income of every Nigerian citizen, corporate bodies and government agencies for the financing of government expenditures. The Federal Inland Revenue Service as part of its consolidation strategies, wish to engage the services of early starters with integrity, drive and desire to win professionally, to strengthen its workforce.
FIRS Recruitment 2018 Descriptions
- Following up such cases as are in dispute through the appeal procedures.
- Raising additional assessment while examining tax returns
- Conducting enquiries into the affairs of small companies
- Ensuring uniform application of Tax Laws, Tax Regulations, and Information circulars
- Supervising a number of Officers responsible for the assessment of small companies, individual business concerns, partnerships, estates, and trust.
FIRS Recruitment 2018 Responsibilities
- The individual will ideally have commercial-business knowledge with ability to interpret business numbers and strategies of profit derivation in tax accounting.
- The successful candidate should be highly organized, numerate and possess strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, externally and internally.
- The position requires someone who is a self-starter and requires little supervision or motivation to meet challenging targets and deadlines. Current membership of a relevant professional institution is essential
FIRS Recruitment 2018 Minimum Qualifications/Skills Base
- Or Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conversancy with Microsoft Office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the FIRS operates;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws.
- Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate
How to Apply for FIRS Recruitment 2018 Exercise
The FIRS recruitment 2018 application form is not yet officially out, this article will be updated once the FIRS Recruitment 2018 form is out. Kindly bookmark this page or check back for the updated information
Meanwhile, Click here to see if there is any development on The FIRS Recruitment portal.
Looking for Recruitment currently going on? GO HERE