Federal Civil Service commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Vacancies online registration are currently ongoing – FCSC is now seeking applications from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies. Please note that the recruitment requirements, qualifications, guides and other important updates will be publish here once the recruitment exercise commence.
Many applicants for the recently published vacancies in government ministries by the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) are experiencing difficulties
Rumors have it that the Federal Civil Service commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2019 application form is out online. We hereby announce to you that such information is false and you should be not be scammed by those who will claim that they can offer you job in exchange for money.
The Federal Civil Service commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2019 has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the Federal Civil Service commission 2019 Recruitment Application form. Many people have been asking questions like:
- When will FCSC Recruitment 2019 Application Form will be out?
- How can I apply for FCSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
- Is the FCSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form out?
- When will 2018 FCSC Recruitment start?
- I need FCSC 2019 Recruitment updates?
Federal Civil Service commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Vacancies Requirements
Applicants applying for the FCSC Recruitment 2018 must possess any of the following
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
4. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Federal Civil Service commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Vacancies Application Method
Candidates who wish to apply should visit the FCSC official website via www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng.
1. The online application is free.
2. Aptitude test will be conducted to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process.
3. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified.
4. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
5. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
For the latest update on Federal Civil Service commission (FCSC) 2019 Job Vacancies Application Form, kindly drop your Email Address using the comment box below.