Here is a guide on how to register for Ekiti State University Post UTME 2018/2019 Admission Screening Form – See step by step procedure on how to Apply below here:
We are here to make it possible by displaying online advertisements to our site viewers.
Kindly read the information here to see Ekiti State University Post UTME 2018/2019 Admission? You will still how to Apply on www.eksu.edu.ng.
Note: The information here is for the 2018/2019 academic session, however you can still more information about 2017/2018 season from here too. We will update this post later.
Keep reading so you can find out how to fill and submits this form once it’s out online.
This is to inform all candidates who chose Ekiti State University as their First Choice University in the 2018/2019 Jamb UTME and scored from 180 and above as well as posses require O/L credits for University admissions, that the admission screening application form is available now.
Method Of Application
1. Visit the University Website www.eksu.edu.ng
2. Click on the EKSU Portal
3. Click on the Online application
4. Click on 2018/2019 admission screening application
5. type in your (i) JAMB Registration Number (ii) Functional phone number
6. Generate payment invoice containing your details
7. Proceed to the bank to make payment through e-tranzact and obtain your etranzact confirmation order number (PIN) from the bank
8. Return to the portal (portal.ebsu-edu.net/Modules/Applications/Default.aspx) with your confirmation order number (PIN) from the bank
9. Proceed to complete the form online
10. Correctly enter your O’Level results
11. Confirm your entries
12. Submit the application
13. Print out your acknowledgement slip
14. Await for further directives from the University on the screening exercise
Ekiti State University Post UTME 2018 Requirements:
1. Two clear copies (with clear pictures) of their Screening acknowledgement slip
2. Original and photocopies of UTME result notification slip and O/Level results to be submitted during the screening
3. Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant
4. Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO results are successfully verified may be considered for admission into Ebonyi State University.
Banks for payment:
Each candidate is to pay the screening/processing fee (yet to be announce) into any of the following designated banks as below:
1. Fidelity Bank Plc
2. Zenith Bank Plc
3. Diamond Bank Plc.
4. GT Bank
5. First Bank Plc.
6. EBSU Microfinance Bank
7. ECO Bank
9. Enterprise Bank
Other pieces of information
Screening of results as well as admission into Ekiti State University 2018/2019 academic year will be posed on our website. Manual publication may also be made in EKSU admission office.
Direct Entry Candidates:
Direct entry candidates who chose ENSI and possess a minimum of OND/HND upper credit are also to participate in this online screening Registration for the purpose of screening / verification of their O/Level results only.
Ekiti State University Post UTME 2018 Closing Date:
Ekiti State University Post UTME 2018 online registration closing date shall made known as soon as the application has been released.
How to Check Ekiti State University Post UTME 2018 Admission Status:
-Visit the school official Website – www.eksu.edu.ng
-Click on check admission status (Regular)
-Type in your JAMB Registration Number and scratch card PIN