Are you aware that Edo State Graduate Internship Programme (EDO-GIP) Recruitment 2019 has started? Are you just hearing that Edo State government are calling on all qualified graduates for Internship Programme employment. If you Will like to apply for Edo State Graduate Internship Programme (EDO-GIP) Recruitment 2019 job vacancies then read and follow the steps here on how to apply here.
Applications are invited for the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Intern
- The Edojobs Graduate Internship Programme (EDO-GIP) is a 6-month intensive internship (paid) and mentoring programme to give young people access to work experience and job opportunity with the potential to achieve a 70% permanent employment rate.
- EDO-GIP aims at providing opportunities for young graduates to explore their chosen career fields by assigning them to organisations (large corporations and SMEs) to learn the technical and practical skills required to launch into their desired career path.
- At the end of the programme, participants would have acquired and developed transferable skills that would serve as an enviable foundation for building a successful career either as an employee or as entrepreneur.
Internship positions are available for the following fields;
- Front Desk/Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Other Field
Successful applicants will:
- Gain invaluable work experience during internship
- Get paid while learning on the job
- Trained on workplace skills before deployed to organisation
- Get valuable insights into business practices
- Explore your career path
- Give yourself an edge in the job market
- Develop and refine your skills
- Transition into your desired career
- Network with professionals
Edo State Graduate Internship Programme (EDO-GIP) Recruitment 2018 Requirement
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the programme:
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND
- Must have completed NYSC
- Applicant Must be residing in Edo State
- Must not be older than 30 years old
- Must be registered on Edojobs portal
- Good knowledge and usage of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Show adaptability or willingness to learn new skills and commitment to service delivery.
- Must be ready to contribute to the development of any organisation deployed to
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online