If you will like to apply for EdoJobs recruitment 2018 then follow steps here on how to fill EdoJobs Application online. Here is how to apply for Edo State Recruitment 2018 Job Vacancies via www.edojobs.edostate.gov.ng. Here you will find all the latest jobs in Edo today on edojobs.edostate.gov.ng. Discover hundreds of the latest job vacancies posted in Edo State, Nigeria from top employers.
EdoJobs form portal is open for Jobseeker Registration, so if you want to apply for the teaching jobs or others in Edo State then continue reading to see how you can register online.
EdoJobs Application Recruitment 2018 Job Vacancies Categories By Areas Of Interest
- Accountancy Job Vacancies (1 open position)
- Administration Job Vacancies (6 open positions)
- Banking & Finance Job Vacancies (1 open position)
- Business Job Vacancies (14 open positions)
- Teaching Job Vacancies (7 open positions)
- Event Management Job Vacancies (1 open position)
- Health Care Job Vacancies (9 open positions)
- Information Technology Job Vacancies (4 open positions)
- Leisure, Sports & Tourism Job Vacancies (1 open position)
- Marketing Job Vacancies (1 open position)
- Project/Programme Management Job Vacancies (1 open position)
- Property & Construction Job Vacancies (4 open positions)
- Public Services Job Vacancies (2 open positions)
- Telecommunication Job Vacancies etc.
We understand that you are still finding it difficult to fill the Edo Jobs application online for the ongoing Edo State Recruitment 2018 job vacancies, we have decided to write this article as it will assist you on how to apply successfully.
Like we have earlier showcase the Edo Jobs 2018 recruitment application portal which is been use to apply for any job recruitment in Edo State. Would you like to know how EdoJobs works? www.EdoJobs.edostate.gov.ng is where employers post jobs to attract suitable job seekers who visit the site daily looking out for opportunities.
EdoJobs Application Guides for Edo State Recruitment 2018 Job Vacancies
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Applicant must be above 18 years old
- Applicants must be a resident of Rivers state
- Applicants must have a passport
- Applicant must have a updated CV
EdoJobs Application Guides for Edo State Recruitment 2018 Job Vacancies & How to apply/Register
Edojobs Application allows academic and non academic applicants, see procedures.
- To Apply/Register kindly visit www.edojobs.edostate.gov.ng online and Fill the required boxes to create account. Getting an account on EdoJobs is easy.
An account has been created for you on EdoJobs, below are your details
- Email address
- Phone number
Your Login Details
A message is expected to be sent to you via your registered email, please click on these message set (Click here to setup your jobseeker profile) to fill and complete your profile before proceeding to login. Now login to your email address to activate your EdoJobs account.
At the right hand side of your dashboard, you will see the following outline below, fill in the below forms as you click them one after another
- Add CV
Please Note: The Edo Jobs recruitment form portal is open for graduates and non graduates in the state also applicant are not to make any payment during and after the exercise.