The long awaited DESOPADEC Scholarship 2019/2020 Bursary online registration has commenced. Delta state students from far and wide are welcomed to register (for new applicants), update (for old applicants) and submit the application via the website, www.desopadecgov.com. We appreciate your patience and patriotism towards the scheme. Delta state looks forward to making a lasting impact in the lives’ of its’ industrious students.
DESOPADEC Scholarship 2019/2020 Bursary Program
If you are an undergraduate from Delta State, again if that you are from Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission is giving you the opportunity to apply for bursary/scholarship.
Note: DESOPADEC Scholarship 2019/2020 Bursary Application closes on the 25th midnight of October, 2018.
Documents to Upload
- A recent Passport Photograph
- Student ID Card
- Letter of Admission
- Local Government of Origin Identification Certificate
- A letter of Identification from Student Union Chapter President of their Ethnic Nationality.
Note: The documents must be in .jpg format and should not exceed 1MB each.
DESOPADEC Scholarship 2019/2020 Bursary Criteria For Eligibility
- Applications must come from DESOPADEC mandate area. That is, they must be either Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko and Ndokwa.
- They must be Students currently in School either University or Polytechnic in Nigeria.
- Applicant must be from 200 Level and above and
- They must be full time University or Polytechnic Undergraduates in Nigeria.
Note: Double application will disqualify you. All application must be processed and submitted online.
Who is Eligible for DESOPADEC Scholarship 2019/2020 Bursary?
All Applicants must:
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All applicant MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- Display intellectual ability and leadership potential;
- Meet the University’s English language requirements (usually at least 6.5 in IELTS or equivalent TOEFL score valid for current year admission) Oversea/External Scholarship Only;
- You must currently reside in Nigeria;
- Proof that you must return and take up permanent residence in Nigeria after completion of the proposed programme of study;
- Must have a valid Nigerian passport;
Be a Registered full time Student only of any Public and Private Tertiary Institutions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Please Note: DESOPADEC Scholarship 2019/2020 Bursary Application closes on the 26th midnight of October, 2019.