Are you an undergraduate from Delta State? Are you aware that DESOPADEC Bursary 2018/2019 Scholarship Application Form portal/website is now open. Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission is giving you the opportunity to apply for bursary/scholarship.
DESOPADEC Currently seeking for applications from suitably qualified & experienced Delta State students to fill their Bursary/Scholarship application form online. Please note that the DESOPADEC Bursary 2018 Scholarship is mainly for Delta State students. Follow the steps below to apply for DESOPADEC Bursary Scholarship 2018/2019 Form online.
Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC) – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates of Delta State origin in DESOPADEC mandate area for registration in the 2018 DESOPADEC Bursary Program.
DESOPADEC Bursary 2018/2019 Scholarship Requirements
- Applications must come from Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC) mandate area. That is, they must be either Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko and Ndokwa.
- They must be Students currently in School either University or Polytechnic in Nigeria.
- They must be from 200 Level and above and
- Candidate must be full time University or Polytechnic Undergraduates in Nigeria.
DESOPADEC Bursary 2018/2019 Scholarship Documents to Upload
The required Documents to upload are:
- A recent Passport Photograph
- Student ID Card
- Letter of Admission
- Local Government of Origin Identification Certificate
- A letter of Identification from Student Union Chapter President of their Ethnic Nationality.
Note: The documents must be in .jpg format and should not exceed 1MB each.
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application