You are here because you want to apply for ongoing Dangote Recruitment 2019 Truck Drivers Job Vacancies. For you to apply for any of the Dangote Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies go through this article. This is to inform all interested applicants who wish to take part on the current Dangote Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies, and wish to know how they can apply for Dangote Recruitment 2019 Truck Drivers Job Vacancies that Application is now open.
The Dangote Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the Dangote Recruitment 2019 Application form. Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the Dangote Recruitment 2019 Truck Drivers Job Vacancies Application Form?
- How can I apply for Dangote Recruitment 2019 Application Form?
- Is Dangote Recruitment 2019 Truck Drivers Job Vacancies Application still on going?
- When will Dangote Recruitment 2019 start?
- I need Dangote Recruitment 2019 updates?
Applications are invited from qualified candidate who are highly motivated and have a record of exceptional performance to fill the position below:
Job Title: Truck Driver
Location: Ibese, Ogun
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventive maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedule
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Get goods to the client on
- Maintain a positive attitude with
- Keep commercial driver license up to
- Communicating effectively with clients and responding to their requirements
- To assist in keeping track of service/maintenance date of vehicle
- Ensure the truck is clean at all times (interior and exterior)
Dangote Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- A valid commercial drivers license CDL.
- Drivers are expected to have a good social behavior in their respective work assigned to
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of verifiable driving experience
- Driver must have a basic knowledge of communicating in English, any other Nigerian language will be an added advantage
- Driver must be able to work independently
- Must have a clean driving
- A minimum of secondary school (WAEC or NECO)
- Drivers age must be between the bracket of 30 years – 45 years old.
- Must be a Nigerian National with no Police report.
- No hearing, physical and eye disabilities.
Dangote Recruitment 2019 Truck Drivers Remuneration
- Highly competitive take home package
- Health insurance
- Trip bonus allowance.
Application Closing Date
7th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications with photocopies and original copies (for sighting) of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Driver’s License
- Medical Certificate from FRSC authorized Doctor/Clinic
- Experience Certificate
- Certificate of good character from Nigerian Police Force
- Letter of Indigenization from Local Government Office
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
Completed Applications should be submitted at any “EMS Office” in any post office across Nigeria, and addressed to:
The Director of Transport,
Dangote Cement Plc,
Ibese, Ogun State.
Click here to apply online