We are glad to inform you that Crown Flour Mill Limited Recruitment 2019 Graduate Trainee Program online registration has started. This article will give you insight on how to apply for Crown Flour Mill Limited Recruitment 2019 Graduate Trainee. This inline to inform you that Crown Flour Mill Limited recruitment 2019 online registration has commence and is open only for Graduates to apply.
Crown Flour Mill Limited Recruitment 2019 Trainee Programme Google Search Incoming
- When is Crown Flour Mill Limited Recruiting for 2019/2020?
- How to apply for Crown Flour Mill Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019?
- Crown Flour Mill Limited Recruitment Official Portal 2019/2020?
- Has Crown Flour Mill Limited 2019 Recruitment Started?
- Crown Flour Mill Limited Recruitment Requirement 2019?
- Crown Flour Mill Limited 2019 Recruitment Deadline?
Currently Crown Flour Mills, more commonly known as CFM, initiated its operations in 1952 as a modest mill capable of milling 40 tons of wheat per day. The original machines were all branded “Robinson”, the British top-of-the-line equipment at that time.
Applications are invited from fresh graduates for:
Title: Crown Flour Mill Limited Graduate Trainee Programme
About Crown Flour Mill Limited Recruitment 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme Scheme
- The Graduate Trainee Scheme is aimed at developing a talent pipeline of future leaders for Olam’s businesses in Nigeria. The scheme will offer trainees a unique platform to build a foundation for leadership opportunities.
- Selected candidates will undergo a 12 months training program during which they will be exposed to; Classroom trainings, Cross Functional/Business Stints, Shadow Assignments, Field Assignments and Live Projects. They will also undergo periodic reviews where each individual’s performance and attitude will be carefully monitored.
- At the end of the 12 months training, a final review of key learnings and overall training experience will be carried out by the senior management team and successful trainees will have their appointments confirmed into the first level of management cadre.
- First degree from a reputable institution in any of the following fields: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Food Science & Technology, Production Engineering, Operational Management, Business Administration, Accounting and related courses
- Minimum of Second Class Upper grade.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Young and energetic
- Ability to thrive in different working conditions.
- High mobility with affinity for different cultures and willingness to work in any part of Nigeria
- Strong team spirit
- Strong analytical and numeric skills.
- Fluency in English language and at least one other major Nigerian language. Ability to speak more than one main local language will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online