Today, we will be telling you all you need to know about Civil Defence Recruitment Form Portal 2018-2019 and guide on how to Apply for NSCDC Recruitment 2018 Online. If you have been asking when will Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps Recruitment 2018 application form will be out then this publication is for you.
As the year 2017 gradually comes to a close, different organizations are preparing for events for 2018 and the Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment excises is one of such events.
Note: The Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2018 is yet to commence but this article is to guide you ahead of the official announcement for the recruitment. We will update this article once it has been announce.
Things You Should Know About Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment 2018
The Nigeria Civil Defence (NSCDC) is a paramilitary that was established in May 1967 by the Federal Republic of Nigeria, with the act of National Assembly.
How to Apply for Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified applicants will be required to complete an online application form which will be available on the Nigeria Civil Defence career portal and the form must be completed before the deadline.
How to use the Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2018 Portal
- Visit the Nigeria Civil Defence (NSCDC) portal via www.nscdc.gov.ng and click on the Register button to create an account on this portal by providing a valid email address (this will serve as your User Name) and Password.
Note: You will need your Email Address (User Name) and Password to log in subsequently into the NSCDC portal.
- Complete the resume application form. You can save your application. You may log in at anytime before the application closes to make changes to your saved application. Make sure you review your data carefully before applying.
Requirements for Application Into Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2018
Prospective candidates who wish to seek employment in the Organisation must meet the following criteria listed below:
- Must be a Nigerian or have the necessary work permit if you are not a Nigerian citizen.
- To become a member of NSCDC Family, a potential employee will have to go through the following procedure:
- Submit their resumes via the online form
Must attend aptitude test
Must present original credentials at the interview
Deadline for Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2018
As at the moment, the deadline for application for Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2018 yet to announce since the recruitment is yet to commence.
Thank you for reading Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2018 How to Apply, Please do share this post with your friends and do leave us a comment.