Have you been asking when will British American Tobacco Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancy Application Form will be out, then further no more. This article will guide you on how to fill the British American Tobacco Recruitment 2019 Application Form. All interested applicant for the 2019-2020 British American Tobacco recruitment are to are register online through the British American Tobacco official website. So if you will like to apply ongoing British American Tobacco Recruitment 2019 then read on.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Global Graduate Programme – HR
Job Number: 10466
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Function: Human Resources
Appointment Type: Permanent
- If you’re driven, passionate and ambitious, our Global Graduate Programme will let you achieve your potential. It’s 12-month, fast-track to management with unprecedented international exposure that’s geared specifically for high-potential Individuals.
- Our Human Resources Graduate Programme helps you to develop exceptional skills in Human Resources management – full understanding of HR Best Practices and international experience, also understanding of how key directions of HRM works together to achieve outstanding business results.
- We’re serious about putting you on the right career path, and you can consider our Global Graduate Programme as a stepping-stone to bigger and better things.
- It’s tough. It’s fast-paced. And it’ll stretch you to the limit. If you have what it takes, no other organisation can offer a graduate experience quite like ours.
- The only question is: Are you up to the challenge?
- If your answer is YES, then this may be the role for you. We are seeking for high calibre graduates to join our HR Graduate Programme!
British American Tobacco Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancy Requirements
- Are looking for an international career in Human Resources,
- Speak English fluently,
- Have a university degree or equivalent and maximum 3 years of relevant work experience,
- Possess leadership skills demonstrated through extra-curricular activities,
- Possess strong intercultural competencies from international experience or personal background,
- Have strong analytical skills, driven and ambitious, inspiring and engaging individual,
- Are internationally mobile.
During your programme we will give you:
- A real job with real impact from day one.
- World-class leadership training in Global BAT Academy in England where you will establish networking with fellow graduates and senior colleagues from around the world.
- Chance to make an impact on our international business participating in global cross-market projects, under the supervision of your dedicated Coach & Mentor.
- Ultimately, it will set you up for a successful career ahead – the chance to progress from graduate to junior manager in 12 months.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online