BRISIN Recruitment 2018-2019 Job Vacancies online registration are currently ongoing – BRISIN is now seeking applications from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies. Please note that the recruitment requirements, qualifications, guides and other important updates will be publish here once the recruitment exercise commence.
BRISIN Recruitment 2018-2019 Job Vacancies Implementation In Nigeria (FCT PILOT)
Initial 5000 to be employed on the following data and information collection, integration, distribution and management on all economic activities including but not limited to;
- Commercial and productive activities,
- Service economy
- Migration both within and outside Nigeria
- Urbanization buildings and their uses
- Labour, employed and unemployed
- Legal Documentations
- Rural developments
- Motorizations, mobile and immobile Engine
- Spare part dealers and all type of maintenances
- GSM distribution and providers services, e.t.c
*Field of studies required
- Computer Engineers, Demography, Computer Scientists, Banking and Finance, Public Administrations, International Relations, Business Administration, Mass Communication, Structural Engineering, Building Construction, Economics, English language, Project Development, Law, Accountancy, Information Technology, Sociology, Psychology, Statistics, Criminology, Health Education, Agricultural Science, Philosophy, Geology, Architecture, Carpentry and Woodwork, Mathematics, Etc.
Many applicants for the recently published vacancies in government ministries by the Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) are experiencing difficulties
Rumors have it that the Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Recruitment 2018-2019 application form is out online. We hereby announce to you that such information is false and you should be not be scammed by those who will claim that they can offer you job in exchange for money.
The Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Recruitment Application form. Many people have been asking questions like:
- When will BRISIN Recruitment 2019 Application Form will be out?
- How can I apply for BRISIN Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
- Is the BRISIN Recruitment 2018 Application Form out?
- When will 2018 BRISIN Recruitment start?
- I need BRISIN 2019 Recruitment updates?
BRISIN Recruitment 2018-2019 Job Vacancies Requirements
Applicants applying for the BRISIN Recruitment 2018 must possess any of the following
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
4. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Recruitment 2018-2019 Job Vacancies Application Method
Candidates who wish to apply should visit the Recruitment 2018-2019 Job Vacancies official website via https://www.brisin.gov.ng/register.
Application Closing Date
1. Interested applicant are to make an online application fee of N1000 to cover registration, portal, screening and training is applicable.
2. Aptitude test will be conducted to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process.
3. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified.
4. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
5. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
NOTE : The best selected candidates on each field would take a 2 weeks trainees trainer course in Italy, US and London.
For the latest update on BRISIN Recruitment 2018-2019 Job Vacancies Application Form, kindly drop your Email Address using the comment box below.