Apply Now for Bonny Vocational Centre Recruitment 2018 Job Application Vacancies – Currently Bonny Vocational Centre is seeking for applications from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies. Please note that the recruitment requirements, qualifications, guides and other important updates will be publish here once the recruitment exercise commence.
Bonny Vocational Centre are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
- Building technology & civil engineering instructor
- Catering & hospitality instructor
- Electrical installation & engineering instructor
- Health, safety, & environment instructor
- Information & communication technology instructor
- Metal machining & mechanical production instructor
- Office administration & business support instructor
- Mechanical plant maintenance & operation instructor
- Refrigeration & air-conditioning/hvac instructor
- Scaffolding instructor
- Fabrication & welding instructor
- Instrumentation & process control instructor
- Marine engineering instructor
- Plumbing & pipe-fitting instructor
The Bonny Vocational Centre Recruitment 2018 has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the Bonny Vocational Centre (BVC) Recruitment Application form. Many people have been asking questions like:
- When will Bonny Vocational Centre Recruitment 2018 Application Form will be out?
- How can I apply for Bonny Vocational Centre Recruitment 2018 Form?
- Is the Bonny Vocational Centre Recruitment 2018 Application Form out?
- When will 2018 Bonny Vocational Centre Recruitment start?
- I need Bonny Vocational Centre Recruitment 2018 updates?
Bonny Vocational Centre (BVC) Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirements
Applicants applying for the Bonny Vocational Centre Recruitment 2018 must possess any of the following
1. Possession of SSCE, BSc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
4. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Bonny Vocational Centre Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Method
Candidates who wish to apply should visit the Bonny Vocational Centre official website via www.bvcbonny.net/jobs.
1. The online application is free.
2. Aptitude test will be conducted to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process.
3. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified.
4. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
5. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
For the latest update on Bonny Vocational Centre Recruitment Form 2018-2019, kindly drop your Email Address using the comment box below.