Are you aware that Bank of Industry 2019 Loan Application Form portal/website is now open. Hello, have you heard that Bank of Industry usually gives load to people, will you like to register? or to know the Bank of Industry 2019 Loan Application Requirements. The long awaited Bank of Industry 2019 Loan Application online registration has commenced. The Bank of Industry from far and wide are welcomed to apply (for new applicants), update (for old applicants) and submit the application via the website at www.boi.ng/apply/register. Bank of Industry is giving you the opportunity to apply for for load of N50.0 Million.
Bank of Industry 2019 Loan Application Requirements
The Bank of Industry 2019 Loan Fund is a N5bn matching fund, which could be accessed by Enterprises and Limited Liability Companies engaged in the Manufacturing, Agro-Processing and Merchandising sectors for made in Nigeria goods, with single obligor limit of N50.0 Million with an interest rate of 5%.
PRE – APPROVAL CHECKLIST FOR ENTERPRISE – ₦10 MILLION & BELOW
- Formal Application on letterhead and duly completed loan application form.
- Photocopy of Certificate & Form of Registration
- Business Plan which includes detailed Profile of the Business Enterprise with Curriculum Vitae of the key Management Staff
- Proforma invoice for the items of Equipment to be purchased.
- Sources and quotations for Raw Materials expressed in quantity and amount
- Means of Identification of Promoters:
(a) Four (4) passport photographs and Biometrics Verification Number (BVN)
(b) Photocopy of International Passport or Driver’s License or National Identity Card or Permanent Voter’s Card
- Bank Statement of the Business Enterprise for a period of one (1) year (for existing business)
- Declaration of Outstanding Liabilities to other Banks and Individuals, if any.
- Two Individual external guarantors with proper means of identification such as BVN, four (4) passport photographs, Identity Cards
and Letter of Intent to guarantee the loan.
If landed property is being pledged as security, then the following are to be provided:
(i) Photocopy of the Title Document(s) to the property being pledged. This could be a Certificate of Occupancy, Deed of
Sublease or Deed of Assignment/Conveyance
(ii) Evidence of payment of Ground Rent up to date
(iii) Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) of the owner of the property obtained from the State where the property is located.
(iv) Valuation Report from one of BOI’s accredited valuers
(v) Four (4) passport photographs and BVN of the property owner
(vi) Means of identification of the property owner
(vii) Letter of Consent signed by the property owner to mortgage property to BOI
(viii) If the property is owned by a limited liability company different from the borrower, then Board Resolution of that
- If operating from a rented premises, lease agreement must have a tenor of at least one year beyond loan tenor.
POST – APPROVAL CHECKLIST FOR ENTERPRISE
- Submission of Letter of Offer duly endorsed by the Proprietor(s)
- Letter of Acceptance of Offer signed by the Proprietor(s)
- Evidence of payment of fees (if applicable, appraisal, commitment and legal fees)
- Return of duly executed Loan Agreements endorsed by the Proprietor(s)
- Letter showing specimen signature of the Proprietor(s)
- Individual External Guarantors (if applicable):
(a) Means of identification (i.e. photocopy of International Passport or Driver’s License or National Identity Card or Permanent
(b) Four (4) Passport photographs
(c) Notarized Statement of Net-Worth (Form will be issued by BOI)
(e) Curriculum Vitae of the Guarantor(s)
- Original proforma invoice(s) of the items to be financed