The Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2018 application form ow ongoing. Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Airtel Nigeria are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Prepaid Acquisition Executive
Looking for a candidate to fill the role of Prepaid Acquisition Executive. The role is located in Airtel Head Office, Lagos. Successful candidate would be responsible for:
- Design and implemention of Acquisition initiaties and strategies.
- Appraisal of Acquistion incentive structure with mrk to market recommendation.
- Monitor month zero revenue growth from all acquisition offers
- Drive growth of month zero revenues via bundle offers
- GADS performance management- Channel & Kit insight, Month Zero Revenue, Share of Gross Adds(SOGA) and (Customer Market Share (CMS) analysis.
- Drive monthly churn process to support MSISDN availabity for Acquisition
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2018 Requirements
Applicants must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science
- An MBA would be an added advantage.
- 6-8 years experiecne in Marketng or Product Development
- 4 years experience in Telecom
- An innovative mind
- Proficient in advanced excel
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within one week of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
In Nigeria, Airtel is working tirelessly to live up to an ambitious vision of being the most loved brand in the daily lives of Nigerians as it offers a superior brand experience and a portfolio of innovative products & services ranging from exciting voice solutions to inventive data packages and mobile broadband.