What is Airtel Nigeria Internet Browsing 3.75G? Airtel Nigeria Internet Browsing 3.75G is the third generation of mobile internet systems. It provides an enhanced way to access online services such as multimedia, high-speed mobile broadband, music and video, all on your mobile handset. With a 3G device (phone, modem, tablet, Wi-Fi router) and access to the 3.75G network you can make video calls, send mms, stream YouTube videos, send and receive heavy email attachments and download music, while enjoying the usual voice call and messaging services found on a mobile phone.
Airtel Nigeria Internet Browsing 3.75G has evolved through several updates, leading to the very latest release, HSPA+, which is referred to as 3.75G, now available on airtel. 3.75G technology operates at dazzling speeds of up to 42mbps.
How is Airtel Nigeria Internet Browsing 3.75G different?
Not so long ago, a mobile phone simply allowed you to make phone calls. Today, we have airtel 3.75G, the most advanced internet-capable telecommunications system in Africa. You can make video calls, access emails from just about anywhere, connect to high-speed Internet, download music, participate in video blogs, do your internet banking, and much more. Just about anything you can do on an Internet-connected computer, you can now do on-the-go from your phone.
Best of all, it won’t cost you the earth. You can subscribe to a tailor-made data bundle and save significantly over regular data download costs.
- Unrivaled speed
- The widest coverage in Nigeria
- The widest coverage in Africa through our One Network service
- Unrivaled customer care and sales teams
How to enjoy Airtel Nigeria Internet Browsing 3.75G
You will need
- An airtel line
- A 3G/HSPA enabled device – handset, tablet, modem or router
- Correct Internet settings on your device
How to connect your handset
- Go to your mobile phone network settings menu and enable 3G and
- Once SIM card is placed In your phone , you should then receive your
- If you do not receive your setting automatically call 121
When you’re connected, a 3G or HSDPA or HSPA or HSUPA or WCDMA icon will be visible next to the network signal icon on your mobile phone screen
If your device cannot receive settings automatically, you can visit any airtel store for assistance.
How to connect your modem
- Make sure your airtel SIM is correctly inserted in your modem
- Plug your modem into your computer’s USB port
- Follow the instructions on how to install the required software. This is
necessary only if you’re connecting your modem for the first time
- Launch the airtel mobile broadband software and click on the Connect
- Ensure you have sufficient airtime credit on your modem to enjoy airtel
To connect your router
Follow instructions on the manual or call 121
Airtel 3.75G Services
Here’s what you can enjoy on our 3.75G network.
Airtel Internet Browsing
Stay in touch in real-time with the world through fast internet browsing on airtel Internet
Stay in touch in real-time via your instant messenger or social networks, directly from your phone. airtel messaging works on all types of phones using sms or the Internet.
Browse and download from a selection of a million songs at affordable rates. Send and receive emails, play games, set caller tunes, download ringtones, videos and images. Access info services, lifestyle tips and lots more. airtel Live! has more content than you’ll find anywhere else. It’s quite simply the best.
Airtel 3G ROAMING
Roaming allows you to use your number to make and receive calls, text and data while outside your home country. airtel 3G roaming allows you to access the internet on a 3G network in another country.