Before you can apply for 2019 Npower Recruitment, you need to register which will allow you to access to your Npower Recruitment 2019 personal candidate portal. From there, you will be able to complete Npower 2019 recruitment application form and follow your application as it moves through the process.
This creates your unique profile and it helps you manage the application process. We can also send you career news and updates.
STEP ONE: CREATE A PROFILE
Complete the form and we’ll create a unique page for you on the Npower Recruitment website.
STEP TWO: CHOOSE A PASSWORD
Once you have selected a password, we will send you a confirmation email with your Npower user name.
If you’re not applying straightaway, it’s a place where we can keep you updated on opportunities and events you might be interested in.
If you are applying, your npower unique page will guide you through the application steps and help you keep track with where you are in the process.
STEP THREE: APPLY
When you are ready to apply, just log into your profile page and go from there. It is quite detailed, but stick with it, because the results are worth it.
Below is a guide on what to expect at various stages of the recruitment process. It’s a little more thorough than applying for other jobs.
Before you register for Npower 2019 exercise, it’s best to make sure you have the following information ready:
- Full Name
- Date and place of birth
- Address & Contact Details
- National Identity Card, Driver Licence, Voter’s Card or any other government approved identity card
Once you are registered, you will want to move onto apply within your secure candidate portal, this is a two step process, register and then apply.
HOW TO APPLY FOR 2019 NPOWER RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
As the 2019 Npower Recruitment application and selection process is very thorough, you need to allow yourself time to prepare. This means giving yourself time to gather all the personal information and documents before you begin.
COMPLETING YOUR 2019 NPOWER RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FORM
As part of your application, you will be asked for personal information so we can assess your eligibility to be considered for a role in 2019 Npower Recruitment.
To help you, we have prepared a list of all the information you need to fully complete the online application. Before you start, make sure you have all the documentation you need, as you can not save your application halfway through.
TO COMPLETE NPOWER 2019 APPLICATION, YOU WILL NEED:
- Your Next of Kin’s name and contact details
- Birth Certificate
- Completed CV with previous employment details including dates, employer, locations and duties
- Record of learning showing school qualification including subjects, grades gained and year obtained and NIMC number if you have one.
- Any tertiary or trade qualifications you have achieved with grades gained and year obtained
- Your driver licence details (number, classes and any endorsements)
- Dates and outcomes of any criminal convictions
- Dates, details and outcomes of any past or current medical conditions, (e.g. operations, broken bones, asthma history, any medications)
- Your vaccination/immunisation history (this can be obtained from your Doctor)
- A list of your preferred trades and Service(s)
- If you have served previously, you will need to supply some previous Service details e.g. your Service Number
If you would like to know more about the stages your application will go through, you can visit our stages of application section.